HORNCHURCH LEISURE CENTRE
We transform your vision into desired results
This project comprises the design and construction of a new leisure centre in Harrow Lodge Park, in the London borough of Havering, our third leisure centre with Everyone Active.
The new sports centre will have an internal GIFA 6140m2 across two floors. The proposed site is adjacent to the original leisure centre which was built in 1956 and will remain operational whilst the new centre is constructed.
The programme for this project is 114 weeks, which also includes demolition of the original building and the new car park construction.
Internally the facilities will consist of;
- 25m x 17m 8 lane pool with a sloping floor at 1.2m – 2m depth
- 20m x 10m learner pool with movable floor to max. 3.7m depth
- Diving boards to learner pool at 1m, 3m and 5m heights
- 4 court sports hall (34.5m x 20m x 7.6m high) with associated storage
- Cafe / vending area with small kitchen and servery and public WCs
- Wet changing village with sauna and steam room, accessible changing spaces and a full Changing Places Facility
- Dry change facilities for sports hall, fitness suite and studios with accessible changing provision
- Fitness suite (150 stations based on 4.5sqm per station)
- 3no. Fitness Studios (1no. 175sqm/35 person, 1no. 125sqm / 25person and 1no. 100sqm / cycling studio) with associated storage
- Spectator viewing facilities to main pool with approx. 350 seats and accessible viewing bays
- Spectator viewing facilities to the dive pool with 60 spaces (*limited by fire escape capacity)
- Associated staff areas such as offices and welfare facilities
- Ancillary spaces such as storage and plant spaces
A complete cost-effective bespoke Integrated solutions
As a leading construction company, Total Regeneration have a proven track record in complex construction projects throughout the North West. We take a whole-life-cycle approach to building construction.
This means we can finance, design and construct buildings – and maintain them over their lifetime. It’s a fully integrated service that gives our clients the best overall value.
Working collaboratively with clients, we provide high quality construction services across a wide range of sectors such as Aviation, Defence, Education, Healthcare, Residential, Leisure, Corporate, Commercial and Local Government.
With our strong supporting capabilities in engineering and architectural design, Building Information Modelling (BIM), and project management, we can offer true integrated solutions.
We have dedicated teams of technical experts, project managers, commercial and financing professionals. Supported by the best available technology, they have the expertise and experience to handle some of the world’s the most challenging building projects.